ECO PLAN TREATMENT
Our guaranteed human & pet friendly bed bug extermination methods
Our Bed Bug Removal Eco-Plan for Buffalo, NY Residents
Bed Bug Extermination Buffalo NY Eco Plan…
This treatment plan has been specifically designed for those who have allergies or chemical sensitivities. Following a bed bug inspection, we can implement this plan in just one day, with immediate results. Treatments with our bed bug extermination eco plan will include:
- High-Pressure Vacuuming – This will remove live bed bugs, shed skins, eggs, and feces from target areas. It is a quick, effective, and completely chemical-free method of eliminating the majority of bed bugs from your property.
- Heat Treatment – Bed bug heat treatment is a highly effective way to remove all traces of bed bugs. Our specialized heat machines produce temperatures up to 150 degrees so that the heat can permeate mattresses, furniture, and upholstery, killing all bed bugs and their eggs that it comes into contact with. Entire rooms, as well as entire homes, can be heat treated, leaving no nooks or crannies untreated. Bed bug heat treatment is understandably the most popular choice in Buffalo for handling bed bug removal. Bed bug heat treatment is eco-friendly, contains no chemicals, and is more effective than chemicals, being able to reach places that chemicals cannot. By opting for heat treatment, your bed bug removal will be completed in just one day, meaning you and your family can get back to enjoying the comfort of your beds and homes as quickly as possible.
- Freeze Treatment – Freeze treatment is an alternative option to heat treatment, using a dry ice substance to freeze the bed bugs. This treatment can be applied to a variety of surfaces, including mattresses and bed frames. The decision on whether we recommend heat treatment or freeze treatment for you will be based on the level of bed bugs infestation, as well as the types of fabric and furniture they are inhabiting. Some treatment is more suited to different types of materials, and our Buffalo bed bug exterminators will consider this to ensure that none of your belongings are damaged during the treatment. Much like heat treatment for bed bugs, freeze treatment is an eco-friendly solution to bed bugs using absolutely no chemicals. This makes it an ideal solution for exterminating bed bugs in a way that is safe for any allergy sufferers, as well as being non-harmful to the environment.
- Diatomaceous Earth Dust – We apply dust made from natural diatomaceous earth to areas in your home where bed bugs hide, such as along cracks where baseboards adjoin floors and walls, as well as any cracks or crevices in wooden, laminate, or tile flooring. We will insert the dust into any small gaps found during your bed bug inspection around the perimeter of your home to be as thorough as possible. The dust is poisonous to bed bugs, but completely non-harmful to humans, making it a safe and effective way for your Buffalo bedbug exterminator to treat infestations.
- Bed Bug Traps – Traps specifically for bed bugs can be placed in target areas as an insurance against bed bugs coming back. They are often placed on the floor around the base of a bed to prevent bed bugs from climbing up the legs of a bed and onto the mattress. They are not a quick solution to exterminating a severe infestation, but they are a useful tool in a full strike against bed bugs.
- Encasing: – Valuable items, such as bedding that you do not want to lose and replace can be put in a special encasement, along with mattresses and box springs. This method of bed bug extermination traps and ultimately kills any freshly hatched bed bugs.
As the standard in all our services, we’ll return within two weeks for a follow-up inspection. If we find any more bed bugs, we’ll treat the area again. After that, you have our guarantee that you’ll be free of bed bugs for at least 90 days, or we’ll be out to treat the area again free of charge.
Benefits of Eco Friendly Treatment for Bed Bugs
- Non-toxic and safe for children and pets
- Environmentally friendly, emitting no harmful or greenhouse gases
- No risk to bed bugs becoming resistant to treatments
- Safe to use on food preparation areas with no risk of contamination
- Safe to use on electrical equipment
- Minimal disturbance to residents of the property, as they can return home the same day
- Kills both bed bugs and their eggs
Call us anywhere in the Buffalo, New York area to receive the safest bed bug removal service available.
GET A GUARANTEED CALL BACK FROM THE OWNER
Guaranteed Bed Bug Extermination